Thursday, July 23, 2009

Reunions


Today we will travel to Farwell with a different purpose than normal. It is Kelsey's 10 year high school reunion. I have always heard about people really trying to improve themselves before one of these events in efforts to impress the people you grew up with. Kelsey on the other hand, could honestly care less. I washed all of his clothes yesterday so he could pick out something nice to wear to the weekend long event. I even bought him three new shirts as possibilities. So when I asked him what he was going to wear, he replied "I don't ever plan that stuff. Probably a polo shirt and shorts." Seriously. You know every girl there has shopped for and planned this weekends apparel down to matching toe polish and yet I'll be lucky if my husband shaves his face for it. So then I asked, "Well what should I wear?" And that is when I began to understand men. "Something sexy." Umm hmm. So as long as I look good-we look good.

No comments: